Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Clan Leader of StageJump - Killaaa

4 posters

Go down

The Clan Leader of StageJump - Killaaa Empty The Clan Leader of StageJump - Killaaa

Post  Killaaaa Mon Apr 13 2009, 17:41

Hello guys & girlies, Thought I may aswell start posting here being CL n all

So my name Is StageJump - Killaaaa My real name is Ben, I'm 19 years old and I live in England,
I made StageJump about 2 - 3 years ago with some friends but We didn't keep the server up for very long (not quite sure why) but anyway hopefully now that We are starting to get our foot in the door with our Jump server, It should all go smoothly and stay around for quite a while.

Not sure what else to talk about so if you would like to know any more just post here and i'll reply :-)
Killaaaa
Killaaaa
Admin

Number of posts : 12

Back to top Go down

The Clan Leader of StageJump - Killaaa Empty Re: The Clan Leader of StageJump - Killaaa

Post  raGecaKe Mon Apr 13 2009, 17:59

i only got 1 thing to reply for this! I'll help you keeping up this clan, StageJump is the best HnS clan ive ever been in! Very Happy

raGecaKe
Admin

Number of posts : 62

https://stagejump.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Clan Leader of StageJump - Killaaa Empty Re: The Clan Leader of StageJump - Killaaa

Post  flodhest Thu Apr 16 2009, 20:49

raGecaKe wrote:i only got 1 thing to reply for this! I'll help you keeping up this clan, StageJump is the best HnS clan ive ever been in! Very Happy

Oh yeah !

flodhest
Mod

Number of posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Post  CHRiiZz Sun May 10 2009, 16:25

haha Smile nice written Ben Smile
CHRiiZz
CHRiiZz
Mod

Number of posts : 48

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum